Wednesday, July 8, 2026

About the NakigeGirl blog

 About NakigeGirl 

    Hello there, my name is Maple and I am the host of this blog. NakigeGirl. The reason I'm called NakigeGirl is because I love it when a game can make me cry. This blog is primarily about visual novels of all sorts, Eroge, Otome, BL, GL, All-Ages works etc., basically, if it looks interesting, I'll play it. I can also talk about the manga I read here as well. I mostly read joseimuke manga, but I will often read seinen or shonen if it's interesting enough.

    I'm also currently studying Japanese, 今は僕は日本語を勉強しています。I've been studying Japanese since I have entered university and I am set to graduate at spring of 2027. Where I go to university is none of anyone's business so that information will be kept private. I do have certain medical conditions that I will only reveal when it comes up in a game I play, or if it ever does. Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Girl who likes Eroge

  A Girl Who Likes Eroge NakigeGirl      I started playing visual novels when I first read Planetarian on my phone. Then I became interested...